High Park Lodges: Accessibility statement
High Park Lodges have made every reasonable effort to provide easy access for all. If you have any questions regarding the accessibility of our property or web site please contact us to discuss your concerns further.
We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site we would love to hear them as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
This web site has the following features available:
- Unless they are purely decorative items, all images used on this web site have meaningful alternative text supplied.
- Content should be usable/accessible with images “off” (disabled).
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- hyper-links are written to make sense out of context.
- URLs are permanent whenever possible.
- We are using non obtrusive client-side scripts.
- All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labeled.
- We provide an e-mail address as an alternative form of access for our online forms.
- Form validation routine does not rely on client-side scripts.
- This site uses CSS for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Any information conveyed through the use of colour is also available without colour (i.e. text based).
This web site has been constructed using HTML 4.0 strict for data and CSS 2.1 for display, as recommended by the W3C, to separate data from presentation.